What is the First Contact with Lipizzaners programme?
The children at that age are not yet ready to ride but love horses or should meet them, make the first contact with a horse and learn basics about them. The Lipizzaner is a true man’s friend which can be particularly seen with children because horses incite their emotions and encourages the development of their senses.
Where is the programme conducted and who conducts it?
The programme is conducted under the expert guidance of a trainer at the Stud Farm Lipik.
What does the First Contact with Lipizzaners programme include?
First Contact with Lipizzaners programme includes:
- What does a Lipizzan horse look like?
- What do Lipizzaners eat and what do they like doing?
- How to make first contact with a Lipizzaner and how to cuddle it.
- How do Lipizzaners communicate with children?
- Learning more about the Lipizann foals and their growing up – watching young foals, their playful running and playing with their mothers.
- Group Photo
Programme Duration: 25 to 30 minutes.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is intended for children from 4 to 8 years of age.
Price of the programme: 30,00 kn per child